Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I am Buying and Reading and PLEASE VOTE

 I've started a number of books that I haven't managed to finish and am starting yet another. Do not judge me. The unfinished books may be a small indication of what kind of reviews they will receive but I'm a peculiar reader so don't be too sure.

The Book Industry Association of Jamaica (BIAJ) had their awards ceremony in March of this year. If Love's So Nice... Why Does it Hurt by Jennifer Mamby Alexander M.D., won the award for Best Adult Non-Fiction for the BIAJ 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards. Call me a bandwagon chick but I'm buying that book and reading it soon.

Hoping that Tina Fey's, Bossypants, will give me some smiles, I got a copy.

I'll let you all know when I buy these books and probably do something new - a rolling review... letting you know how I feel about the book as I read a few chapters. Please let me know what you think of that idea by voting below..



Would you prefer rolling book reviews or one full review?
Rolling Book Reviews
One Final Book Review
Both

  
pollcode.com free polls




...

No comments:

Post a Comment