Monday, May 16, 2011

101+ Complaint Letters that get Results by Janet Rubel, Attorney at Law

Like many of you, I have low tolerance for nonsense – especially when I paid for it.  This past Friday, I needed to write a letter of complaint.

If you are like most people me, it can be difficult to find the right words that will produce results and not just express anger. Well, in writing my recent letter of complaint, I was so angry and flustered that I looked to Google.com for a little assistance. That action introduced me to 101+ Complaint Letters that get Results. It was exactly what I needed. Reading the table of contents alone, it was easy to see why a second edition was welcomed.

Now, the book may not necessarily have the exact complaint letter you need but it will tell you how to write it. That is Chapter 1. Other chapters supply sample letters under popular categories such as health, cars, travel, computers and school. The book even covers what to do when the letters don't work and ends with resources for helping you to deal with your problem.

Written by attorney, Janey Rubel of Illinois, USA, the book is country-specific. This does not mean that it is not applicable and useful for non-Americans. The book is also a bit older but the principles taught in the book are applicable internationally and fairly timeless.

Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Sphinx Publishing; 2 edition (September 1, 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9781572485631
ISBN-13: 978-1572485631

2 comments:

  1. This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for this.. I appreciate your blog! Thanks!

    Letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddy. I'm glad you've found something that could help.

    ReplyDelete