So here are the 8 things I will try for the next 2 weeks. Yes, I'm only giving this a couple of weeks. I have three blogs so I think 2 weeks is sufficient time to superficially test her secrets. I can give an update in 3 months but I think the success of content on this blog will probably speak for itself.
- Change my attitude! I can write good content be on top of my newsletters while balancing my freelance work.
- Think about what I really want my reader to walk away with and create content that will respond to that aim.
- Update, Create and Track my topic list of blog content ideas. I'm going to see if the notebook is better than the file that I never open.
- Make my content short and sweet.
- Plan out my content for the next 3 months... OK, maybe I need to do this in Google Docs. Editorial content calendar, here I come.
- Keep writing then edit.
- Set my time limits to create the content and specify it on my calendar.
- Be the vessel and not the source. My interpretation of this – I think I need to stop trying so hard. I'll just do the research and let the knowledge flow from me to you. Sounds simple enough. Right?
Well, let's see if this works. Google Docs, here I come!